Author’s Guidelines Jun 25, 2014 5:05:34 GMT
Post by Admin on Jun 25, 2014 5:05:34 GMT
|Author Guidelines||AUTHOR GUIDELINES|
1. Authors must submit manuscripts online at: mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tibr and follow directions for submission by clicking on the Create Account tab at the upper right-hand corner of the web page. Follow instructions carefully to create your account. When it is created, log in and go to your authoring site. Begin the submission process by clicking on “Submit new manuscript.” Follow directions carefully. Be sure to indicate the type of manuscript you are submitting (practitioner, case study, and so forth).
2. A cover letter must accompany each submission indicating the name, address, telephone and fax numbers of the corresponding author. It may be uploaded separately or copied into the appropriate area in the submission blocks. Please include an e-mail address. The letter must state that the article has not been previously published and that it is not currently under consideration elsewhere. Co-author information must also be included when you submit your manuscript.
3. NOTE: DO NOT UPLOAD A COVER PAGE as part of your manuscript file, or include any identifying information in the files you upload. A review PDF will be created from your files and for that reason the manuscript must be anonymous. Your personal information is entered elsewhere on the site. You may upload a cover page as a separate file and designate it as “material not for review.”
4. Papers should be submitted in English, typed, double-spaced, 12-point font (Times New Roman preferred) with 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins. An Executive Summary of not more than 150 words should be included. The summary should be preceded by the heading "Executive Summary." The manuscript should not exceed 30 pages double spaced, including references (10,000 words). Only original papers, not under consideration elsewhere, will be considered or accepted and copyright of published papers will be vested in the publisher. Six key words should be listed.
5. Acknowledgements and information on grants received can be given before the References or in a first footnote, which should not be included in the consecutive numbering of footnotes.
6. Explanatory footnotes are discouraged and should be kept to a bare minimum and be numbered consecutively throughout the text with superscript Arabic numerals. Use in- text form of citation and include a reference list at the end of the paper. The reference list at the end of the article should include information for all sources cited in the
article. The references should be listed in alphabetical order and should be complete, including all author's names and initials, the title of the paper, the year, page number, and publisher. Please complete references on a separate sheet at the end of the manuscript.
7. TIBR publishes a broad and rich array of articles. We suggest that authors review past issues of the journal, and where reasonable to do so, cite relevant TIBR articles. This is not a requirement for submission.
8. All figures must be submitted in a form suitable for reproduction (camera-ready copy). Care should be taken that lettering and symbols are of a comparable size. All graphs and diagrams should be referred to as figures and should be numbered consecutively in the text in Arabic numerals.
9. Papers that do not follow submission guidelines will be unsubmitted for re-formatting by the submitting author.
10. Questions may be emailed to Dr. Mary Teagarden, Editor, Thunderbird International Business Review: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Ms. Suzy Howell, Managing Editor email@example.com
Copyright of published papers will be vested in the publisher. A copy of the transfer of copyright agreement, executed and signed by all authors, is required with each manuscript accepted.
Original signatures are required.
If the article is accepted for publication, instructions on final submission will be sent to the corresponding author.